+32 (0) 476 414 322
Graduated from HELMO Mode with a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design, in Liege, Belgium, in 2015 . Graduated in 2017 from the ARBA ESA in Brussels, in textile design. Currently doing a master’s degree in Clothing Accessories in La Cambre in Bruxelles. My designs are often unique pieces, with a focus on material and texture experimentation. My designs are the result of a combination between considerable experimentation with materials and textures and shape. Materials are an infinite source of inspiration in my work. The desire to create drives me to participate in numerous competitions
• September 2015: people's choice award at the ‘Week-end Mode’ competition in Verviers, Belgium
• November 2015: the Jury's Favorite at ‘Start'in mode’ competition in Nice, France.
• March 2016: exhibition at the Shopping Festival in Cannes, France.
• April 2016: Accessories award at the ‘Talons Aiguilles’ competition in Lille, France.
• November 2016: winner of the Young Creators competition at ‘Ethno Tendance’ in Brussels, Belgium.
• November 2016: awarded the Jury Prize in the 'Customisez-moi' competition in Brussels, Belgium.
• November 2016: awarded the Jury's Favorite at the 'Start'in mode' competition in Nice, France.